Albrightsville Chateau Relaxo
CONTACT HOMEOWNERJoanne and George
when you call)
• Centrally located yet still private. We are located just off of Towamensing Trail (The main road) so we are easy to find and easy to fall in love with.
• We sleep 2 - 10 people. Enjoy a romantic weekend with your significant other or bring the family.
• We provide clean sheets on every bed upon arrival. Extra sheets and towels are also available.
• Cable TV, Wireless Internet Connection, Wii Console with several games, Foosball table help make your stay more comfortable.
• Wake up to a cup of hot coffee, tea or hot chocolate made with our Keurig coffee maker.
• While sipping your hot beverage by the gas fireplace, watch the deer, wild turkeys and/or other animals stroll by. We want you to feel like our guests and not just renters.
• Our house also features many different amenities.
• There is a loft area that has a pull out sofa which leads to a second floor deck.
• We offer 3 TV`s. One 33 inch, one 36 inch and a 19 inch in the Master bedroom.
• The private Jacuzzi room for two offers a romantic getaway within a getaway.
• Our house has 3 total decks, one in the front of the building and a 2 story deck out back.
• There is a gas grill for your cook out pleasure.
• There is something year round for everyone. Many of the Poconos best attractions are close by.
• Spring brings new life and beautiful scenery to nature lovers.
• From Spring through the Fall you can experience the thrill of white water rafting.
• Summer time you can take a 5 minute walk and lay out on the beach by the lake, or by the community pool.
• If you like privacy you can lay out on our second floor deck.
• Also at the lake, you can rent boats and go fishing.
• If those choices are not your style, you can go hiking in nearby Hickory Run State Park.
• Visit the giant boulder field or
• Just take a walk around the neighborhood.
• The Fall brings the change of leaves. What an amazing site!
• And of course in the winter
• You can go skiing or snow tubing at nearby Jack Frost and Big Boulder.
• Finally for year round fun you can head on over to
• H2 Ohhhh Water Park at Split Rock Lodge or
• Take a visit to the nearby shopping outlets.
This is just a sampling of things that can be done at or near the Chateau Relaxo. We look forward to having you as our guests. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Joanne & George
Other important information:
• NO PETS
• Kid Friendly! We welcome children as long as their parents come along.
• Sorry we cannot rent to groups under 25 years of age.
• NO SMOKING
(Highlighted dates are not available)