Lake Wallenpaupack Indian Rocks Chalet
CONTACT HOMEOWNERMaria Deery
when you call)
2 Bedroom, 2-bath chalet with sleeping loft on cul-de-sac. Sleeps 6. Sleep out under the stars on totally private deck off 17 x 20 Master Suite with king-size bed after sipping champagne in the Jacuzzi for two. 2nd bedroom with queen bed, and full-size futon in loft. Wood-burning fireplace in living room. Wood stove in basement. 2nd deck off sunroom. Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator and all utensils. Washer and dryer in basement. Cable TV, Hi-Speed Internet Access on request, DVD, gas grill.
Swimming pool and kiddie pool is one block from house with two lifeguards on duty. Two private beaches on Lake Wallenpaupack one mile from house. Boat slip rentals available with boat launch. Basketball, tennis courts and childrens` playground near pool. Abundant wildlife. And don`t forget your fishing rod! After fishing at the private stocked pond on site or magnificent Lake Wallenpaupack, grill up your catch, or have a bite at the full-service restaurant on premises. Internet access available/call for rates. Sorry, no pets and NO SMOKING. Plenty of festivals around town, or just explore on your own.
Nearby horseback riding for beginner to advanced if hiking is not your thing. Or try kayaking. Kayak availalble at the hourse. Rent a pontoon boat and cruise about on the beautiful 14 mile long Lake Wallenpaupack. Whether leaf peeping is your thing, or hiking during all the glorious seasons the Poconos has to offer, bookings year round will enable you to enjoy a wonderful weekend any time of year. It`s not too soon to book for Thanksgiving. Plenty of 3-day weekends ahead to enjoy a mini-vaca if a week is too long. The flora and fauna are abundant. Deer are a very visible sight in Indian Rocks. Get out of the city and do something good for your body and your soul by relaxing to a wonderful weekend in the Pocono Mountains. So much to do that a week is hardly enough!
* Wally Ice Fest - Lake Wallenpaupack January 28 - 29, 2017
* Crystal Cabin Fever February 2017
* Local Voluteer Fire House Events; Breakfast buffets, dinners, fireworks, etc.
* July 4th Fireworks - Lake Wallenpaupack - July 4th, Of Course!
* Wayne County Fair August 4 - August 12, 2017
* 100th Annual Greene-Dreher Sterling Fair August 25 - September 3, 2017
* Indian Rocks Fall Festival October 2017
* Claws `N` Paws Animal Park Open through mid October
* Hawley Harvest Hoedown October 2017
* Nearby Attractions: Golf Park with Driving Range, 3 Mini Golf Courses, Bumper Boats, GoKarts, gameroom and snack bar. Claws & Paws Zoo. Hiking, Horseback riding/trails, Paintball. Boat and Jet Ski Rentals, ATV and snowmobile (seasonal) rentals.
* A Short Drive: Casinos, Yankee AAA Baseball, Pocono Speedway, Outlet shopping, Camelback Waterpark, Skiing (6 Ski Resorts), Whitewater Rafting, 18-Hole Golf Courses and much more!
* Local/Nearby Festivals: Shawnee Celtic Festival, Memorial Day Events, Wayne County Fair, 4th of July Parade, Fireworks on Lake Wallenpaupack. Greene-Dreher Labor Day Fair, Harvest Festivals, Greentown Christmas Festival and much more.
* Restaurants: Big Dog Daddy`s - full service restaurant on premise. Fine dining and casual dining to suit all tastes and pocketbooks, including lakeside dining with a few minutes drive.
* Rates: Off-peak rates $199/night, $1000/week, $3000/month (includes all fees) Holiday/summer rates $199 mid-week, $250/night weekend, $1200/week, $4000/month, $8,000/season
* 10% DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BOOKING! ANOTHER 10% FOR RETURN GUESTS! ALL OF YOU!!
(Highlighted dates are not available)