Summer Fun & Water Sports at Luxurious Split Rock Resort (3bed, 2bath)
CONTACT HOMEOWNERRobert Braun
when you call)
A Wonderfully Deluxe (and Quite Affordable) Summer Vacation in the Poconos awaits you, your family and your friends at my full-week (seven night) Apartment-Suite rental within the fabulous SPLIT ROCK RESORT, located in Lake Harmony, PA 18624. Please note, that in this upcoming summer of 2017, there is nothing available, so please paln ahead for 2018!!!.
You can check at Split Rock at: www.splitrockresort.com/resort-overview/
Split Rock Resort is a 10-minute drive either from Exit 95 of the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, or from Exits 277 or 284 of I-80. In other words, SPLIT ROCK is less than 2 hours from either Philadelphia or New York City!
This luxurious 3-bedroom, 2-bath Apartment/Suite features a fully-appointed kitchen, a dining area, a living room and 3 TVs. The unit easily sleeps up to 6 (counting the two private bedrooms, each with a queen bed, plus the full-size convertible pull-out sofa-bed in the living room, which you can then use at night as a third bedroom). (And by the way, according to the SPLIT ROCK rules, the maximum occupancy of the Suite is 6 people.)
SPLIT ROCK RESORT is enormous, and it boasts every imaginable recreational facility and dining possibility. Because my Apartment/Suite is located in the resort`s main hotel building (called the “GALLERIA”), you are only steps away--even without exiting the vast building--from the movie theater, the bowling alley and other exercise and recreational facilities, restaurants, the H20000hh! Water Park, and the indoor pool and hot tubs.
To see a slide show of the GALLERIA, please go to
ON THE PREMISES AT THE SPLIT ROCK RESORT YOU WILL FIND AVAILABLE TO ALL GUESTS:
• Swimming, canoeing, kayaking, water skiing, etc at the private beach on beautiful Lake Harmony
• Championship golf course
• Miniature golf for non-champions like me (!)
• Indoor Swimming Pools, whirlpool baths
• 1st Run Movie Theater
• First-rate restaurants
• Old-time Ice Cream Parlor
• 8 Lane Bowling Center
• Game and Arcade Room
• Ping Pong and Billiards
• Fitness Center
• Massage Center
• Indoor Tennis, Racquetball and Basketball Courts
• Indoor Racquetball Courts
• H20000hh! Indoor Water Park www.splitrockresort.com/waterpark/ (this can be very useful during the rare summer rain shower; discounted rates are sometimes available; just let me know if you are interested, and I`ll try to get discount coupons for you as my guests)
And here`s a note to families with children:
If you have active kids who are of an age such that you allow them to engage in various activities without you, but if you would still like to know "almost exactly" where they are, then an Apartment Suite in the GALLERIA might be a very good choice for you.
IN ADDITION, WITHIN MINUTES FROM SPLIT ROCK, YOU WILL FIND:
• Camelbeach Water Park www.camelbeach.com
• Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River www.poconowhitewater.com
• Horseback riding www.mtcreekstable.com/mountain-laurel-riding-stables
• The largest Paintball fields in the Northeast! www.skirmish.com
• Protected bicycle trails in the Gorge of the Lehigh River www.poconobiking.com
• Segway along open mountain trails www.camelbackmountainadventures.com/adventures/activities/attraction/mountain-segways
• Mountain zip lines www.camelbackmountainadventures.com/adventures/activities/attraction/dual-zip-lines
• The historic town of Jim Thorpe, PA www.jimthorpe.org
• Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area www.nps.gov/DEWA/index.htm
• The Houdini Museum www.houdini.org
• Mount Airy Casino www.mountairycasino.com
• Steamtown National Historic Site and Museum www.nps.gov/stea/index.htm
• Pocono 500 Motor Speedway www.poconoraceway.com/pocono-races.html
• The Crossings Premium Shopping Factory Outlets www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/the-crossings
• First-rate mall shopping at the Stroud Mall www.stroud-mall.com
TIMING / SCHEDULING:
Although the "official" SPLIT ROCK check-in time is 5 pm on your Saturday arrival day, and although the "official" check-out time is 11 am on your departure day, in fact you can arrive as early as you want, and depart as late as you want, on those two days, simply because you are very welcome (with no extra charge) to use ALL of the SPLIT ROCK recreational amenities and facilities on a "day-basis" before your room check-in time, as well as after your room check-out departure time. (And if you plan to do this, please do let me know, so that I can coordinate with you and with the front desk, and so that I will know when to actually meet you as you are officially checking in to your APARTMENT SUITE.)
FOR REAL--MY PRICES ARE A BARGAIN—AND HERE`S WHY:
The days of pitching your tent in a National Forest, and paying $2.00 per night for the privilege, are long gone.
If you were to call SPLIT ROCK RESORT to rent this APARTMENT SUITE directly from its management company, the base cost (for 6 people) in the peak month of August would be over $267.00 per day, and on top of that figure, you would be paying a surcharge of 28% (including service and resort fees, plus taxes) for a grand total of $2,380 for your seven-night stay. However, through this listing, you get ALL 100% of the same amenities, but you will pay only 36% of the hotel`s quoted price, for a dollar total of only $850.
By the same token, if you were to check out the August (peak summer) rates at the other first-class Pocono resort, the competing Great Wolf Lodge in nearby Scotrun, PA, you will see that you could easily spend over $2,500 for a week`s stay and not get even half the value that you will enjoy at SPLIT ROCK.
HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT FINAL DETAILS:
I am Robert Braun, and I can be reached at tel. 215.432.5158, at email email@example.com, or at 518 South 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147. Because I have a home in nearby Albrightsville, PA (also in the Poconos), I intend to be at SPLIT ROCK on those Saturdays when my guests are arriving, in order to make sure that they have an easy check-in. Moreover, during the entire summer, I will be as close as a phone call, 24/7, to make sure that you are always having a first-rate experience.
Please note that this is a non-smoking Apartment Suite. Also, no pets are allowed on the premises at Split Rock! (sorry about that--I myself am a pet lover)
In addition to the weekly rates listed, a Security Deposit of $250.00 is required. This Security Deposit will be returned after inspection of the unit by both me and by the management at SPLIT ROCK, which applies the same standards that are found at any other major hotel resort. In other words, so long as you do not overstay your rental, and if you have refrained from smoking in the Suite, and if at check-out the unit is in the same condition as it was when you checked in, then no deductions will be taken against your Security Deposit. But, if you stay in the Suite after the Saturday 11 AM check-out time, or if the Suite reeks of cigarette smoke, or if more-than-normal cleaning is required, or if there has been any breakage, or if anything is missing (sheets, towels, kitchen appliances, silverware, dishes, for instances) from the Suite, then, sadly, a charge will be levied against your Security Deposit.
A refund of your Security Deposit, minus any charges levied, will be issued by me within two business days of your pre-programmed check-out day.
By the way, in all the years that I have been renting at SPLIT ROCK, not one of my guests has lost a cent on security deposits, I am very happy to say.
HOW TO PAY:
Please pay through Paypal, for both your protection and mine (and, by the way, you do not need a Paypal account to make a payment through Paypal, so long as you have a credit or debit card).
So, please do reserve my Deluxe Apartment Suite today, and do have a wonderful summer vacation!
(Highlighted dates are not available)