Laurelwoods @ Big Boulder
CONTACT HOMEOWNERRichard Thorpe
when you call)
Welcome to our wonderful townhouse located in the beautiful Laurelwoods development at the Big Boulder Resorts in the Poconos Mountains.
This lovely three-bedroom end-unit townhouse with loft and a private deck is conveniently located at Big Boulder Ski Mountain and it’s close to Mountain Lake club and all community amenities. During the winter it has a great view of Big Boulder Lake and Big Boulder Ski slopes. 3 Minute walk to mountain.
We are members of the Mountain Lake Club, and our guest are welcome to lake+use of pool in the summer. During the summer, it offers a heated pool overlooking the sandy beach on pristine Big Boulder Lake. Our unit is a great vacation rental home! Reserve your vacation time today.
3 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse Features: * Sleeps 8 adults comfortably.
* Master bedroom suite - king-size bed with Jacuzzi and shower stall
* Two full baths.
* Bedroom 1 2 Twin beds extra long
* Bedroom 2 1 Queen bed
* Loft with futon and TV.
* 2 Cott Mattress folded away (Child use only)
* Living Room - Sofa Set (Couch, Love Seat, & Chair) * Wood Burning Fireplace
* Dining room - Seating for six. * Additional seating for four in adjacent kitchen counter.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ice-maker, oven. * Stove, coffeemaker, toaster, fridge, cookware, dishware, utensils. * Washer & Dryer
* Wireless High Speed Internet (WiFi) included * 4 cable TVs, 2 DVD, 3 VCRs, A/V receiver. * Board games and children toys. * Large private deck with furniture, BBQ grill. * Cathedral ceiling. * 24 hour security.
On Site Boulder Creek Resorts Amenities: * Private Big Boulder Lake Club. * Heated outdoor pool overlooking pristine lake. * Swimming beach. * Boats rentals - row, sail, peddle, canoe, sail. * Kiddie pool and playground. * Beach volleyball. * Tennis courts. * Fishing. *Restaurant and Lounge.
* Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, x-country * Lake and Ski slopes are a short walk and drive away Nearby Attractions:
Split Rock Resorts (5 minutes). - Golfing, wine festival, miniature golf, bowling, movie theater, live entertainment, mountain massage, indoor water park.
Jack Frost Resorts (15 minutes). - Skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, TRAXX motor sports, paintball. - Summer Music, Arts and Crafts, Irish and Celtic Festivals.
Golfing. - Split Rock (27 holes and 5 minutes.away) - Jack Frost National. - Mountain Laurel Golf Club. - Pocono Manor Golf Resort and Spa. - Hideaway Hills Golf Club. Mountain biking (15-20 minutes). - Lehigh River Gorge (Voted one of the 50 best rides in America). Whitewater rafting (15 minutes) NASCAR Pocono Raceway (5 minutes) - Pocono 500 - Pennsylvania 500 - Stockcar racing experience
Hickory Run State Park (10 minutes) - Camping, picnicking, swimming, fishing, x-country skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, biking, hiking, waterfalls.
Lehigh Gorge State Park. Skimirsh paintball (15 minutes). Historic town of Jim Thorpe (20 minutes). Premium Outlet Shopping (20 minutes). Camelbeach Water Park (20 minutes).
Camelback waterpark & Ski area (20 minutes).
Casino (Slot Machines). - Mount Airy Casino Resort (~30 minutes) - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (~40 minutes). Horseback riding. Fly fishing. Indoor go-karts.
* When inquiring please indicate the following: (1) Exact dates interested. (2) Number of people in your group. (3) Age range of your group.
* If you are interested in renting: (1) Please provide full legal name, home address, home/cell/work phone numbers. (2) I will setup the lease and email it to you. (3) Please review, print, sign, mail the lease back to me along with your payment, and a copy of your driver`s license. (4) After check clears, copy of the signed lease and the keys will be mailed to you before your arrival date. (5) Enjoy your stay and mail the keys back to me after your stay. (6) Once everything checks out OK, security deposit will be returned. Please note: You MUST be at least 26 years old to rent.
(Highlighted dates are not available)