Pocono Vacation Rentals
Pocono Rentals

Tannersville Ana and Silvia`s Mountain Rental Home


Silvia Paolini
(914) 846-3798 /(917) 327-2313
(Please mention
when you call)

Your Name:

Phone Number (Day):

Phone Number (Evening):

Email Address:

Desired Arrival Date:

Number of Nights:

Group Size (incl. children):

Number of Children:

Your Message:

Note: By contacting this owner, you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Vista Drive, Tannersville
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 8
Write a review
Tannersville Ana and Silvia`s Mountain Rental Home
Email to a friend
Pin It

Stay in your own townhouse on the mountain. Our rental contains 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and has room for 8 people. First bedroom is the Master Bedroom. Next to to that room is the 2nd bedroom. Both are upstairs. Our 3rd bedroom is downstairs on the main floor. Two bedrooms have Queen size beds, the master bedroom also contains a twin size bed and the other bedroom has 3 twin size beds. Our kitchen is set up to provide you with the appliances, pots,pans and dishes to make many family meals. We are located a 2 minute drive from Camelback Ski resort/Camelbeach Outdoor Waterpark. We are within 15 minutes of a microbrewery, horse back riding stable, casino gambling, golfing, hiking, fishing, skeet shooting range, antiquing, outlet shopping, indoor waterparks and there`s more. We are open all year round. Remember us for your Poconos getaways, weekends and weekly rentals available. We accept pets for a fee. The below rates don`t include 9% Pa Taxes nor the $250.00 refundable security deposit.  Rates: 

Fall 2015 rates (September 8 - December 3)*
$525 (2-3 Nts).. $600 (4-5 Nts) .. $675 (6-7 Nts)
Winter 2015/2016 rates (December 4 - March 24)*
$700- $850 (2-3 Nts).. $1000-1150 (4-5 Nts) .. $1400 (6-7 Nts)

 Spring 2016 rates (March 25 - June 16)*
$525 (2-3 Nts).. $600 (4-5 Nts) .. $675 (6-7 Nts)

Summer 2016 rates (June 17 - September 5)*
$650-$750 (2-3 Nts).. $850-$900 (4-5 Nts).. $1100 (6-7 Nts)

 Note(*) these rates exclude the following Holidays:
Memorial day / Labor Day Weekends: $700-$800 / 2-3 nights
July 4th Weekend: $800 - $1000 / 2-3 night
Thanksgiving Weekend: $900 / 3-4 night
Christmas Week to New Years Week : $400 a night
Email us if you want only a few days of the above weeks
Xmas : $1200 (2-3 nights)
New Years Weekend: $1300 (2-3 nights)
Martin Luther King`s Birthday Weekend:$1200 (Friday-Monday)
Presidents Weekend: $1200 (Friday - Monday)

Taxes: 6.0% Pa + 3.0% county (total 9%) + $250 refundable security dep, $500 during holiday periods + administration fees for use of the swimming pool during summer months (paid to Administration office)

(Highlighted dates are not available)

Rentals In The Poconos Designed by Jersey Media Network